Thermarest NeoAir XTherm NXT MAX
As low as €263.50€310.00 €310.00
30-day easy return
Price match quarantee
The Thermarest NeoAir XTherm NXT MAX holds the respectable title of 'the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any rectangular sleeping pad ever created'. With an R-Value of 7.3 and a weight of just 680 g (Large), it's one of if not the top air sleeping mats for alpinists, mountaineers, and extreme conditions.
- Best Warmth-to-Weight Ratio Ever: Refined Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture™ technology deliver a cold-conquering 7.3 R-Value while a Large size weighs just 15.5 oz (680 g).
- Premium Comfort: A 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick profile and horizontal baffled structure delivers premium backcountry comfort while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- Ultralight Durability: 70D nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use, while 30D ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable.
- WingLock™ Valve: Delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments—even with gloves on.
- Multiple Sizes: 2 size options allow you to get the Xtherm NXT MAX which is perfect for your sleep system.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit included.
- Key: Regular Wide / Large
- R-Value: 7.3
- Weight: 0.65 kg / 0.68 kg
- Width: 64 cm
- Length: 183 cm / 196 cm
- Thickness: 7.6 cm
- Packed dimension: 28 cm x 13 cm
- Top fabric type: 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 70D Nylon
- Material(s): Nylon, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: Made in Ireland
Write Your Own Review