Thermarest Hyperion 20 UL Bag
Weighing just 580g, the Thermarest Hyperion Sleeping Bag offers the perfect balance between weight and warmth. Its thermally-efficient box baffled construction ensures maximum comfort in an ultralight design. With high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, this bag keeps your pack light, allowing you to move swiftly in the backcountry. Includes storage sack and compression stuff sack.
- Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- 900 Fill
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ : Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximise loft and minimise cold spots in key areas.
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximises warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Weight - 580g
- Width - 72cm
- Length - 203cm
- Fits - 183cm
- Girth, Shoulder - 145cm
- Girth, Hip - 126cm
- Girth, Foot Box - 109cm
- Packed Dimensions - 15cm x 20cm
- EN Comfort - 0 C
- EN Limit - -6 C
- EN Extreme - -23 C
- Fill - 900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS
- Shell Fabric - 10D Nylon RipStop with DWR
- Zip side - Left