Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Bag
The Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Bag is an ultra-lightweight dry bag which is essential for backpacking and super helpful at organising your gear. Made from a 30D Siliconised Cordura Nylon, these bags are durable, super light, and have a slippery coating which makes it easy to stuff down in your backpack or duffel bag. If you think you might need a drybag, you definitely do.
To use, simply roll the top over a few times and clip it closed. We reccomend squeezing all the air out beforehand!
- Waterproof, roll-top hypalon closure secured with a Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Ultralight and super-strong, 30D diamond ripstop siliconised CORDURA® Nylon fabric has a 2000mm hydrostatic head
- Translucent material makes identifying contents easy
- Bluesign® APPROVED fabric with a C0 non-PFC DWR finish
- Oval base prevents rolling and packs efficiently
- Slippery finish makes packing down super easy
- Use: backpackers, long treks, anyone going outdoors!
- 3 Litre: Snacks, first aid essentials, double bagged valuables (phone/wallet/car keys)
- 5 Litre: Day hiking essentials, shell jacket, gloves etc
- 8 Litre: Dry clothes for long trips, fits most two-season sleeping bags
- 13 Litre: All your backpacking clothes, fits most mid-range three-season sleeping bags
- 20 Litre: Fits most standard three season sleeping bags, plus liner
- 35 Litre: Use as a liner for daypacks or overnight (30+L) packs