The Condor is a large HMS carabiner that prioritizes safety. It features an independent internal wire gate that prevents rotation and guards against unwanted release from a belay loop. The internal gate locks in the proper direction, ensuring upward release is prevented. This allows the belayer to fully focus on the climber. It offers a new level of safety in belaying. The ergonomic body is designed for comfortable and secure grip, and the "rope-friendly" shape of the carabiner top reduces rope wear. The Condor HMS Triple also has a super safe triple lock with keylock gate.
The Hurry ultralight belay and rappel device is perfect for those who need to move fast, whether you're climbing single or multi-pitch routes. It is suitable for both single and double ropes, and offers two friction modes. It is a must-have tool for any climber.
- Combination of the safest triple lock carabiner with the lightest and simplest belay and rappel device
- Ideal combo even for beginners
- Internal wire gate prevents the carabiner from rotating in belay loop
- Triple lock gate with keylock nose
- "Rope friendly" shape of the carabiner to avoid excessive wear of rope, ergonomic body
- Hurry is suitable for single and double rope
- 2 friction modes