As low as €677.09€796.58 €796.58
30-day easy return
Price match quarantee
The MSR Access 1 is a four-season solo tent for skiing and hiking in winter conditions. It's lighter than a mountaineering tent yet warmer than a three-season backpacking tent, making it the ideal middle-ground choice for skiers and hikers who don't need the weight and bulk but do need the warmth.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent’s light design keeps you nimble while on the move.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Advanced composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Unified hubbed poles make the tent quick to pitch in cold environments.
- Additional Features: Rainfly vents reduce condensation; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating for long-term durability; one door; one internal pocket; multiple guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, and setup instructions.
- Compatible with the Universal 1-Person Large Footprint, sold separately
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 1.37 kg
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 1.6 kg
- Floor Dimensions (Metric) cm: 84 x 213 cm
- Floor Area (Metric): 1.76 sq. m
- Vestibule Area (Metric): 0.23 sq. m
- Vestibule Volume (Metric): 241 litres
- Number of Poles: 1 Easton® Syclone™
- Tent Volume (Metric): 906 litres
- Interior Peak Height (Metric): 104 cm
- Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: yes
- Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield™ polyurethane & silicone
Write Your Own Review