Redirect to local website?

Free EU delivery from 70€ / Free UK delivery from £60

Register to our Newsletter and be the first to know about Sales and Promotions.

So Solid Milano Reversible Bra

Not available
30-day easy return
Price match quarantee
Free delivery*
The So Solid Milano Reversible Bra features an Aztec-inspired print and a reversible, eco-friendly fabric. A high elastane content of 22% allows full freedom of movement, and the other 78% of the So Solid Milano Reversible Bra is made from recycled fishing nets to reduce its environmental impact. A comfy, easy-to-move in sports bra that doesn't shy away from responsibility.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:So Solid Milano Reversible Bra
Your Rating
Toggle Nav