Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrungen besser machen. Um der neuen e-Privacy-Richtlinie zu entsprechen, müssen wir um Ihre Zustimmung bitten, die Cookies zu setzen. Erfahren Sie mehr.
The North Face Chamlang Futurelight Jacket
The North Face Chamlang Futurelight Jacket was designed in collaboration with TNF's most hardcore mountaineering athletes, and provides unparalleled protection and comfort for high-alpine expeditions in tough conditions. The jacket has a laundry list of features, and is constructed of a three-layer seam-sealed shell that is sure to keep water out and you dry. Other features include velcro wrists, a sinchable waist, and an adjustable helmet-compatible hood. Thanks to the laser-cut perforations, this jacket is able to vent excess heat and moisture which will ensure your temperature stays regulated and you don't get sweaty under your layers.
This jacket fits true to size with a regular fit. Keep in mind that this is likely going on top of your other layers!
- This technical shell jacket is designed for a range of mountaineering activities
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Targeted use of YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips helps reduce bulk and increase flexibility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Harness-compatible hand pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips and an internal pouch in left pocket
- Underarm vents with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed-tricot chin guard and collar lining with laser-cut perforations in the draft flap for breathability and comfort
- Large internal mesh drop pocket
- Internal hem cinch-cord with single-point adjustment