Redirect to local website?

Free EU delivery from 70€ / Free UK delivery from £60

Register to our Newsletter and be the first to know about Sales and Promotions.

So Solid Native Reversible Bra

Nicht lieferbar
30-day easy return
Price match quarantee
Free delivery*
The So Solid Native Reversible Bra features an Aztec-inspired print and a reversible, eco-friendly fabric. A high elastane content of 22% allows full freedom of movement, and the other 78% of the So Solid Native Reversible Bra is made from recycled fishing nets to reduce its environmental impact. A comfy, easy-to-move in sports bra that doesn't shy away from responsibility.
Schreiben Sie eine Bewertung
Sie bewerten:So Solid Native Reversible Bra
Ihre Bewertung
Navigation umschalten