Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrungen besser machen. Um der neuen e-Privacy-Richtlinie zu entsprechen, müssen wir um Ihre Zustimmung bitten, die Cookies zu setzen. Erfahren Sie mehr.
The CT Nuptse Evo are a twelve-point crampon that has been specifically created for classic mountaineering in all its various forms, such as snow couloirs, mixed ridges, and easy goulottes.
- Structure in hardened and painted steel;
- Ribbed front points for better grip on ice;
- Innovative ultra-fast macro-adjustment system to easily switch between the two shoe size ranges: EU 36÷43 / 42÷47;
- Double lever size adjustment system, easy to use even with one hand;
- Interchangeable ANTIBOTTS fixed by interlocking and equipped with bellows that prevent the formation of the clog;
- Heel unit with rear wings to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smallest sizes;
- Classic version with wide support bands in polymeric material to facilitate the fit of any type of boot, with or without crampon inserts;
- Also available in the following versions: semi-automatic (for boots with rear crampon insert)
- Carrying bag included.